RF Fractional (FRACTORA)
FRACTORA is a fractional skin resurfacing and subdermal tissue coagulation device that bridges the gap between fractional lasers and surgical procedures. Clinical papers demonstrate outcomes such as: improvement in skin complexion, reduction in skin irregularities and restoring skin to a more youthful appearance. This all occurs within one session or multiple sessions, depending on patient preference.
Our FRACTORA machine creates tiny micro-dermal wounds, which the body then works to heal naturally. This process repairs signs of skin damage seen on the surface of the skin. The wounds are very small; the treatment is much more comfortable than lasers. The result is smoothness and significantly improving in skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles with minimal downtime.
Patients will see results after the first treatment and results will continue to improve up to 6 months after treatments. This treatment works to rebuild collagen so there are no limitations on how long the results last. Maintenance treatments are recommended after one year to maintain and further enhance current results.
RF Fractional Skin Rejuvenation has one of the shortest recovery times and it is 1-2 days. Make-up can be applied the following day. The number of sessions in a treatment program will depend on the individual patient, but typically varies between 2-3 sessions 6 weeks apart.
Fractional RF is our advanced skin treatment which achieves amazing results for a range of skin concerns. This Medical cosmetic treatment is versatile and can effectively treat many aesthetic skin concerns on the face and body such as:
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Poor skin tone and skin texture
• Skin rejuvenation
• Loose or saggy skin
• Stretch marks
• Acne scars
• Cystic acne
• Open pores
• General redness and rosacea
Benefits of RF fractional:
- Addresses multiple problems, including treatment of wrinkles with fractional coagulation and ablation
- Significant resolution of cystic acne and scars (improving acne scarring by 50%)
- Safe on skin type VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing
- Combination of fractional coagulation and volumetric heating through tips with various depths and pin density configurations