time to shine
This service is offered and performed by Royalbrow
Lip LinerPermanent Makeup for the lips is used to intensify the color of the lips where the artist helps define the perfect shape and enhance the natural appearance of the lips without surgery or filler. It can help correct and balance the symmetry of the lips or the lips that are too thin or scarred.
Lip BlushThis innovative semi-permanent treatment uses color pigment to create depth and definition and lasts for a minimum of 18 months. It can help enhance and even out natural color, or add color if you are lacking any pigment. It definitely helps those with pale lips or loss of color, creates a soft Ombre look on the lips, and perfect for everyday wear.
Lip ShadingThis procedure is a combination of lip lining and coloring of the lips. The result of this procedure is beautiful looking and colorful lips that will effectively correct any asymmetry. Full lip shading can achieve the same or better results than fillers if done properly and it will last much longer too.
Does it hurt?Pain levels vary from person to person. Professional medical grade topical anesthetic cream is used before and during the procedure to keep you as pain-free as possible.
How long does it last?These procedures are permanent however you may want to brighten or freshen them up after 2-4 years.
Before your procedure
- Please bring your favorite lipstick or lip pencil for color matching
- Electrolysis or laser hair removal should be completed 5 to 7 days before
- No alcohol consumption 24 hours prior to your appointment
- No over the counter blood thinners ( Ibuprofen, ASA, ...) 24 hours prior to your appointment
- If you have cold sores or have ever had one in the past, it is important that you get an antiviral prescription (i.e. Valtrex) from your doctor
- Physicians usually instruct to take it 1-2 days before the procedure. Please follow your doctor's instructions
- Additional preparation guidelines will be provided during appointment booking